Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gujarati v/s English

Gujarati v/s English

Friends as we all know ,this is an age of throat cutting competition.new day rises with new requirement.the language is the basic element through which we stay connected with each other.And nowadays we can see how language creates problems.I am here going to give you some views about the languages like Gujarati and English.

Friends we love our mother very much.This is 100% true matter. But sometime we have to stay with our aunt"MASI BA" for one or another reason may be it of studying or anything else. Now after living for a long time with our aunt ,sometime we become confused that ti whom we are really very near? We'll definitely say we are near to our mother.

In same way we have to you use English for our easy learning and to make our needs more comfortable.but my dear friends we should not forget our mother tongue Gujarati nor consider it inferior than any language... (continue...)


From:G.P.Tapodhan

3 comments:

  1. Hello,Gunvant,i read your blog related Mothertongue and international language.But you have not writen about where these two languages are useful and distinguished to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your view related both language are good. I also impress by your view as speciall your comperesion of both language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, Gunvant,
    I read your blog and it was good.
    I think that you have used very lucid
    language to compare both mothertongue
    and international language.

    Uday Patel

    ReplyDelete